COVID-19 Safety Measures
The Health, Safety and well-being of our Customers, Staff and Community are always our top priority.
We remain open to look after your needs and have adopted many measures to ensure everyone remains Healthy and Safe.
Safety Measures we have taken:
- Sanitization — we have increase sanitization in all high-traffic area touch-points within the dealership, several times a day, in addition to the daytime cleaning service (during peak times) and nightly cleaning.
- Test-Drive Vehicle Preparation — all hard and soft surfaces inside these vehicles are vacuumed and wiped down after a guest or employee uses a vehicle.
- Service Work Preparation — guest vehicles for service in-store are outfitted with steering wheel covers and seat protectors before going through maintenance or repair work. And all technicians are required to wear disposable gloves when working on vehicles.
- Sanitizer Locations – this includes additional hand sanitizer dispensers and locations in all dealerships for customers and staff so they can sanitize their hands throughout the day.
- Discontinuation of Shared Foods – complementary and shared guest café fruits and pastry snacks have been temporarily removed.
- Travel Restriction – no unnecessary business travel by staff associates.
- Hand Etiquette – staff associates need to practice frequent hand washing and also refrain from shaking hands with people.
- Necessary Staff only – We have reduced staffing levels and only have necessary staffing to minimize risk of spread.